FONIRRA respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please submit your complaint by report to www.fonirra.com. We will quickly respond to the rights of owners with any concerns they may have about any alleged IP disputes.
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04",etc);
7. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying FONIRRA that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
FONIRRA owns all intellectual property and other rights, title, and interest in and to the website, www.fonirra.com, and related mobile application, including but not limited to copyrights in the website and related mobile application and technologies used to provide you the services available on the website and related mobile application. These copyrights and intellectual properties are protected by international and domestic law.
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to our site or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted, without our's express prior written consent. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools as well as the use of our trademarks or service marks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to us. You may not use our Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits us or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Site (the "Software") is the property and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.